Source: Lem Satterfield | boxingscene.com
During a recent BoxingScene.com interview with Luis Sandoval, WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (26-0, 11KOs) promised to punish WBC/IBF champion Devon Alexander (21-0, 13KOs) on January 29. Bradley says the fight will happen and negotiations continue with his promoter Gary Shaw. Should he beat Alexander, and Amir Khan gets past Marcos Maidana on December 4, then Bradley wants to challenge Khan next.
"I'm going to take care of Devon, and then, once I take care of Devon, you know if Amir is saying I'll fight Devon, and then he'll fight Maidana and then he'll fight me next, and I'll take out Amir Khan next too. And then, I'll go after, you know, whoever else," Bradley told BoxingScene.com.
"All of my fans out there, I'm going to give you exactly what you've been asking for, and that's an a** whupping for Devon Alexander. That's what I'm going to give you."
Bradley sat ringside on Saturday night at Staples Center, watching Victor Ortiz demolish Vivian Harris in three rounds. Bradley would love to make a fight with Ortiz in Southern California.
"Victor Ortiz is saying that he's a great fighter. We can fight right here. We're both from California. That's a huge fight. That's a huge fight. And when I started my career, I felt that me and Victor were going to be facing each other one day here at The Staples Center," Bradley said.
No comments:
Post a Comment